- Appdata\roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll the specified module could not be found
- Nengine.dll is not a proper application extension
- Problem loading nengine.dll." C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll (PUP.Optional.NextLive.A)
What Is Nengine.dll
As its name suggests, nengine.dll is a dynamic link library file offering a solution for a process to call the function that doesn’t belong to its executable code. It should be informed that many applications are not a complete executable file; usually an application is divided into several comparatively independent .dll file when being installed onto a machine. According to the directory reported by Windows, nengine.dll is not a system file and must be the component of certain third-party program.
Why Windows Report Nengine.dll?
- Nengine.dll might be corrupted by some recently installed program.
- Nengine.dll and the related program might be attacked by some infections.
- Nengine.dll might have been removed unwittingly and mistakenly.
Attention: if one sees “PUP.Optional.NextLive.A” when detecting nengine.dll runtime error, one should be aware of the below facts:
- The system might have vulnerability/loophole/exploit.
- Installed programs might conflict with another or have bug.
- Run reputable anti-virus programs to remove potential threats and download the latest patches for vulnerability.
- Enable Firewall and install website monitor to take precautions.
- Find out the nengine.dll related program, and it is advisable to uninstall it according to Global PC Support Center.
Do not be panic when runtime error occurs. Not every report is virus related. Sometimes it is just faulty configuration within the system. Follow the below steps and you will be free from nengine.dll. Should you suffer from some unexpected issues as additional aggressive infection has wormed into the system through the vulnerability, please do feel free to live chat with senior technician from VilmaTech Online Support.
Steps to Help Troubleshoot Nengine.dll Runtime Error
1.Download nengine.dll after removing it.
- Search for nengine.dll on the Internet will get a lot of download information.
- Download the one that befits your OS.
to check system information – Win+R key combination > type “dxdiag”.
- When nengine.dll is downloaded, please copy it to C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\.
|See system configuration by DirectX Diagnostic Tool|
2.Navigate to the following directory to find related program according to the name.
(tip: NextLive is primarily determined to be related to nengine.dll runtime error)
3.Uninstall the program from Control Panel.
(tip: if you still want that program, please reinstall it)