- “Database is corrupt” keep appearing in the middle of operation.
- Lots of error messages have been found to block proper runnings and to tell that something is blocking the FTP ports.
- Settings have been changed to proxy settings.
- Dialer.RapidBlaster shuts down scanning by security utilities before the scan is completed.
- It takes much time to open up browsers harassed by Dialer.RapidBlaster.
- The computer is running like a snail.
Dialer.RapidBlaster Is Virus
Dialer.RapidBlaster dissemination routine standing in the form as a web application, the major dissemination routine is ActiveX drive-by download on affiliate pages. Other dissemination routines involve exploiting vulnerability, downloaded by other infections (Trojan horse particularly).
Dialer.RapidBlaster dangers people harassed by Dialer.RapidBlaster will definitely be bombarded by random pop up ads and unauthorized access to unknown commercial sites/spam sites. Such connection would result in browser crash due to plenty of CPU is distributed to displaying the sites with loose programming language. Besides, vulnerability will become into being as a consequence of random manipulation by Dialer.RapidBlaster, which would weaken the ability to ward off infections. That’s why search.conduit.com has been found by many victims before long.
Dialer.RapidBlaster is no doubt a virus needs to be removed right away. Not only browser settings need to be cleaned up, but also system configuration. Below is the expert guide trawled through by Global PC Support Center. Stick to the below steps only if you are technically sound; otherwise, seek quick fix by starting a live chat with senior technician.
Expert Guide to Remove Dialer.Rapidblaster Virus
A – end Dialer.Rapidblaster’s running processes before removing related items.
- Access Task Manager and choose “Select Columns” for “Image Path Name” and PID under its View tab.
- Back to Start Screen to select All Apps for Accessories.
- Go to System Tools for System Information and expand Software Environment before choosing Running Tasks.
- End running processes according to the path and directories found to be related with Dialer.Rapidblaster in the right pane.
B – access Database to remove items generated by Dialer.Rapidblaster virus.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\[random numbers]
C – unveil hidden items to remove relevant ones to Dialer.Rapidblaster virus.
- Click open “user accounts and family safety” in ‘Control Panel’ and access View tab under ‘Folder Options’.
- Tick ‘Show hidden files and folders’ and non-tick ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’.
- Click open Windows Explorer and navigate to View tab.
- Tick ‘File name extensions’ and ‘Hidden items’ options.
Files and folders to delete:
%windir%Downloaded Program FilesCONFLICT.1ActiveInstaller.dll
%windir%/Downloaded Program Files/ActiveInstaller.dll
%windir%/Downloaded Program Files/CONFLICT.1/ActiveInstaller.dll
%windir%/Downloaded Program Files/CONFLICT.2/ActiveInstaller.dll
D – remove Dialer.Rapidblaster extension from browser settings.
Internet Explorer – Tools > Manage add-ons > ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ > remove all items related to Dialer.Rapidblaster > ‘Search Providers’ > remove all items related to Dialer.Rapidblaster.
Mozilla Firefox – Tools > Options > ‘Add-ons’ > remove all items related to Dialer.Rapidblaster > ‘plugins’ panel > remove all items related to Dialer.Rapidblaster.
Google Chrome – spanner icon > "Tools" > ‘Extensions’ > remove all items related to Dialer.Rapidblaster.
Opera –Opera menu > Extensions > Manage Extensions > remove all items related to Dialer.Rapidblaster.
Dialer.RapidBlaster’s name suggests its main behavior of connecting to web sites without authorization. It is a parasite that manages to put its item into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Run key and makes it possible to change its name or “morph” to a new path/location. This well explains why installed anti-virus programs are able to detect Dialer.RapidBlaster without removing it completely and efficiently. VilmaTech Online Support would suggest deeper cleaning by removing incidental infections so that Dialer.RapidBlaster stands no chance to return after reboot.