Actually, all the results are fake, which can be easily found out by Googling. Optimizer Pro virus belongs to rogueware that aims at money only.
However, to fulfill its goal, a target machine will be very well damaged:
- Registry entries are randomly modified to the extent where vulnerability will be formed, which will lure the infiltration of additional virus.
- Browser default homepage and search engine might be changed to other applications that are mounted onto the target machine automatically.
- Computer performance becomes slower.
(the comment posted on CNET)
To get rid of the irritating situation and regain perfectly running computer, uninstall Optimizer Pro virus is the radical solution. Follow the steps below to help yourself. But be noted that computer technology is needed to complete the whole steps; otherwise undesirable issues will occur. If you know next to nothing about computers, it is better to ask professionals from VilmaTech Online Support for instant help.
Steps to Uninstall Optimizer Pro Virus from Windows and Mac
Uninstall Optimizer Pro virus from “Add or Remove Programs” on Windows.
- Go into Control Panel from Start menu to select Programs or Add/ Remove Programs.
- Choose Optimizer Pro.
- Hit the ‘Uninstall’ button on the top of the list or right click on the selected to tap ‘Uninstall’.
- Follow the uninstall wizard/ on-screen instruction to uninstall Optimizer Pro.
Uninstall Optimizer Pro virus from Mac with”Application” function.
- Double click on the “Applications” icon.
- Scroll through the list of applications shown there to locate Optimizer Pro virus.
- Press and hold the “Ctrl” (control) button to bring up a table of options and actions.
- Click on the operation “move to trash.”
Uninstall Optimizer Pro virus from Windows by modifying/ deleting its registry keys.
- Hover mouse to any border of the Start screen to enable the Search Charm bar.
- Type “‘regedit’/‘regedit.exe’” followed by Enter key.
- Navigate to the following keys and remove them.
- Hold Win key and R key together to bring up the Run box.
- Type ‘regedit’ there followed by Enter key.
- Navigate to the following keys and remove them:
HKEY_USERS\[letter]+[a series of numbers]\Software\Optimizer Pro ([letter]+[a series of numbers] might differ from system to system)
Uninstall Optimizer Pro virus from Mac by removing application preferences and support files
- Open the Library folder on your hard drive.
- Look for and remove any files named after Optimizer Pro or its developer in the “/Library/”, “/Library/Preferences/”, and “/Library/Application Support/” folders respectively.
- Open the Library folder in your Home folder.
- Look for and remove any files named after Optimizer Pro or its developer in the “~/Library/”, “~/Library/Preferences/”, and the “~/Library/Application Support/” folders respectively.
Optimizer Pro is a virus that claims to help speed up the computer performance, while it acts just the opposite. To uninstall Optimizer Pro requires professionals skills. If you encounter some issues like error and cannot tackle it down, ask experts from VilmaTech Online Support to resolve all the problems that overwhelms you.