|PC Clean Maestro image|
- Is PC Clean Maestro scam or malware?
- The way PC Clean Maestro enters a computer
- Hidden dangers from PC Clean Maestro
- Manual Tips on Removing PC Clean Maestro
- Other related posts
Is PC Clean Maestro Scam or Malware?
Most PC users keep dwelling on the question as whether PC Clean Maestro is malware or rogueware due to the following suspicious behaviors:
- Users didn’t download it and PC Clean Maestro installs without knowledge.
- PC users with PC Clean Maestro have problems with speed, freezing and pop ups from these sites.
- Uninstalling PC Clean Maestro from Control Panel makes no difference.
- Running installed anti-virus programs will only remove some threats without removing PC Clean Maestro.
See How PC Clean Maestro in A Machine
Many PC users have encountered PC Clean Maestro and most of them didn’t know how they got harassed by the program. Now let’s have a look at its dissemination routine for better precautions in the feature.
- Pushed on advertising platforms; once access is made, PC Clean Maestro would get into the connected system.
- Piggyback on some freeware/shareware that needs fund to keep operation; people who install such program in “recommended” manner would be held hostage by the paid program.
Should I Be Concerned to Have PC Clean Maestro?
Getting PC Clean Maestro puts you into a potentially dangerous position where virus attack could happen anytime to grab your money away. But how?
- As much CPU has been taken away by the program to run automatically, launch unsolicited scan, display registration site frequently, the security service and utilities will be so occupied not to help ward off infections.
- To make a website, BHO, ActiveX and JS technologies are required and it goes the same to its registration website; when JS technology is utilized maliciously by virus that smells the loophole due to the over-busy services and processes, log-in credentials and other input information will be collected; in other word, the information one fill onto the form will be recorded including bank account and password.
Manual Tips on Removing PC Clean Maestro
A – exit PC Clean Maestro.
Exit PC Clean Maestro from taskbar.
Use “Force Quit” function contained in Apple menu to exit PC Clean Maestro.
B – Access Task Manager to remove the items with the path directing to PC Clean Maestro.
Win+R key combination > Run box > type "CMD" > Enter key > type “taskkill.exe /im msblast.exe” or “taskkill.exe /im teekids.exe” or “taskkill.exe /im penis32.exe” > Enter key > access Task Manager > View > select columns > tick "PID" and "Path name" > go to open up System Information > end the process with path name directing to PC Clean Maestro or the path that doesn't belong to system.
|select Colunms to tick PID and Path Name to find out the services and processes related to |
PC Clean Maestro
Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor > locate the processes consuming lots of CPU > double click on it > tap "Open Ports and Folder" > end the processes with directory directing to the location where PC Clean Maestro settles in.
C – Remove PC Clean Maestro's values from Registry Editor (no need for Mac OS X users).
- Type “regedit” in the run box enabled by Win+R key combination and hit Enter key.
- Browse to the following entries to remove anything related to PC Clean Maestro.
D – uninstall PC Clean Maestro from Control Panel.
Access Control Panel from Start menu and uninstall PC Clean Maestro by accessing “Add/Remove Programs” beforehand.
Hit “Unpin” button to access Control Panel and uninstall PC Clean Maestro by accessing “Programs and Features” beforehand.
Hit Apple icon and select “System Preferences” so as to uninstall PC Clean Maestro from Dock and Display respectively.
Though PC Clean Maestro is not technically virus, some arbitrary traits could end up with virus attack and thereby money and identity theft. It is wrong to think little of it. Since anti-virus programs are not allowed to deal with non-virus programs, manual removal method is recommended. To prevent from the potential attack and the additional programs installing along with it, it is advisable to take actions as soon as possible with effective solution.
Uninstall RegClean Pro by Systweak, Is It Malware?
Any Way to Remove/Uninstall AnyProtect? And What Is It?